Wednesday 10 March 2021

Writing in Groups

 
 This is my Screencastify about the writing activity we did a couple of days ago. We has to choose three face down cards from three different piles and then write about them in our group. My group got lucky because we got three cards that were all related to water. By the way, that voice that you heard making sound effects like "Ohhh" was my friend. That was not planned but it was funny so I kept it in. Also the other voice that you heard near the end was my friend coming up to me and saying "BOO!" because he thought that I was not recording. Overall this was a fun activity and I liked doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosanna I really like how you tell us about what you did, I really like your story and I really liked it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie-Rose, thank you for saying that you liked our story. :P

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.